RISK MANAGEMENT GROUP (RMG) aspires to achieving sustainable development in line with our ethical and professional values. This means we will try to simultaneously enhance community wellbeing, environmental health and economic productivity. We embrace the challenge of designing and delivering solutions for clients that provide enduring value, recognising that technology, science and innovation are central to finding sustainable solutions. Around the world people who work and live in buildings are today increasingly concerned about the building’s impact on the environment and the impact the building makes on them. RMG have recognised this and helps our clients deliver and own responsible sustainable buildings. To foster sustainable property development we will;
- Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders to deliver assets and projects that meet their needs, today and into the future.
- Engage with stakeholders in a respectful, culturally appropriate and transparent manner to establish productive relationships based on trust and mutual benefit.
- Recognise the limits to natural resources and foster the use of renewable resource energy and materials.
- Encourage more sustainable business models, products and services through our supply chain.
- Operate in compliance with the relevant statutory pollution control, environment planning and resource management laws and regulations pertaining to environmental impacts.
- Work continually to improve our approach to sustainable development, management and transparently report to staff and stakeholders.